ABOUT GROEN KONSTANCIN “WARSAW BUSINESS JOURNAL” WEEKLY
- 6 September 2022
How to protect money from inflation? A sensible solution is to invest in a real estate. When making such important life decisions, it is worth choosing a trustworthy, proven partner with many years of experience and an international portfolio, such as the Belgian Ghelamco, which has been successfully implementing its projects in Poland for over 30 years.
The Groen residential investment in Konstancin-Jeziorna is a quiet housing estate inspired by the Dutch style, surrounded by greenery and with excellent access to Warsaw. That is why the estate was called “groen”, which in Dutch means green. In addition to modern and orderly architecture, the estate has been designed with the neighborhood community and safety in mind. Thanks to its unique location in the immediate vicinity of the Powsin Culture Park and the Botanical Garden, its inhabitants can fully enjoy the charms of nature.
It is a perfect solution for those dreaming of peace and quiet, and at the same time with easy access to all the advantages of a nearby city – a rich cultural offer, restaurants and convenient public transport. It is an ideal choice for both families and childless people. The natural surroundings, many cycling routes and green recreational areas in the vicinity, as well as the neighborhood of the American School of Warsaw – emphasize the extraordinary attractiveness of this place.
The first residents who will move into their homes in autumn 2022 praise the ideal location, intimacy and the highest quality of workmanship with the guarantee of Ghelamco, awarded many times for innovative office and residential projects of the developer. Thoughtful design, comfortable solutions, as well as efficiency, punctuality and the use of the best materials, all this makes the Groen Konstancin estate one of a kind. What is more, the residents can count on assistance in designing and finishing their dream interiors provided by experienced architects. Therefore, even the most demanding customers can feel full support.
To meet the expectations of customers, the investor has developed a convenient payment system: 25/75. After signing the contract, the customer pays only 25% of the price of the house and the remaining 75% after receiving the keys. This business model allows buyers to use their own funds, and only before collecting the keys finance the remaining part with a loan or sale of another property.
Taking into account that it is the investor who provides funds for implementation during construction, it is worth betting on a stable and predictable developer with an established position as well as taking advantage of the knowledge and experience of a trustworthy financial advisor. Therefore, when looking for a safe investment in the real estate market, it is best to follow the developer’s history and get acquainted with the detailed analyses of financial market experts.
- Construction Site Chronicle
- 28 Październik 2022
CONSTRUCTION PROGRESS VIDEO
See how the construction of the estate is progressing.
- 29 Październik 2022
ACCEPTANCE OF APARTMENTS FROM THE FIRST STAGE OF OUR INVESTMENT
We have recently written about the completed first stage of our investment and the receipt of keys by the first residents of Groen Konstancin. That is a total of 48 homes sold. Currently, we are implementing the second stage, in which we have already sold about half of the houses. Why is it worth living […]
- 18 Listopad 2022
ADVANTAGES OF THE GROEN KONSTANCIN ESTATE
Today we want to show you a short film material, which is the essence of the advantages of the Groen Konstancin estate. Why is it worth living with us? What makes us different? Listen to what convinced one of the families who bought a house in our estate to choose Groen Konstancin.
- 16 Grudzień 2022
WHERE IS THE EASIEST WAY TO GET A MORTGAGE?
At Groen Konstancin, we strive for a comprehensive approach to satisfying the needs of our customers. We know that to buy a house we often decide to take a loan to finance the purchase. This is where our business partner – the Finamax company – comes in handy. The current situation on the mortgage market […]